In this section you can find information about training and education courses I deliver on a regular basis and other events that are due to run in the future.
Watch out for Online Training Courses coming up in 2016!
For the past 15 years, I have strived to deliver the highest quality of bespoke training events in a variety of areas of expertise and to meet the needs of professional organisations and private clients. I have been able to adapt training courses to different contexts and cultural needs, carrying out courses in different countries, including Spain, Canada, UK and Chile.
I regularly speak at national professional conferences in England.
The following are areas of best practice being addressed in my training courses:
- Digital Assistive Technology and AAC for Occupational Therapists: Core Skills and latest knowledge on equipment, software and apps.
- Best Practice and Latest Evidence in Occupational Therapy for Children and Young People.AMPS (Assessment of Motor and Process Skills)
- Coaching concepts in Occupational Therapy
- Introduction to AMPS and related concepts and assessments
- Autism /ASD pathways and best practice in Occupational Therapy
- Assessments and Outcome Measures in OT: selection, properties, interpretation and research
- Postural Management: 24 hours.
- Upper Limb management options to optimise function in OT Practice
- Early Interventions in OT for children with complex needs
Details of Upcoming Courses:
AMPS (Assessment of Motor and Process Skills) Course – Salamanca, Spain
24 to 28 March 2016